Saturday, March 21, 2015

Pasadena to Beverley Hills


Do you see the navigation system, 18 minutes  to travel 12 miles....it's not gonna happen on I-110 S in Los Angeles! How about 45 to 50 minutes?


Los Angeles is a pretty city, the weather is wonderful at this time of year but the traffic and the dust, not so much. To me it smells like a sandstorm and my heels look like I have crossed the desert barefooted. 

But midwestern friends reuniting at Nate & Als' in Beverley Hills, that is priceless.  Chris saw two twenty something men splitting the bill for their lunch using black cards and I saw a guy at the deli counter buying bagels with a $100. bill.


Walking down Rodeo Drive with it's pretty people in their pretty cars is quite the experience.




Here I am, just waiting for my driver.



Even if I had the money, I don't think I would spend it here. But it is kind of fun to watch the pretty people parade around with their pretty clothes and their shiny shopping bags.



No comments: