Sunday, October 04, 2009

2009 My Fall Garden

As you can see, fall color is in more places than the leaves on trees. Most of these photos were taken in late September. Today we have brilliant blue skies and a strong fall breeze; there are white caps on the Sound. I don't have my final results but I think I ran the Burien Brat Trot in under 24 minutes which is fast for me. I'm pretty tuckered out or I would be back in my yard today weeding and pruning (although the yard waste container is full to overflowing already) or maybe taking more pictures. Is it the lighting in the fall that makes everything look so crisp and brilliant against blue skies?

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Your yard should be in House and Garden Magazine!!
So pretty...and shows how much work you put into it.
Thanks for sharing.
B.