Sunday, August 28, 2005

Mt. Rainier, Seattle, WA, USA


Mt. Rainier
Originally uploaded by mtnester.
Home again. We are so lucky to live in a place that is equal in beauty to anything we saw in our travels. Tomorrow my teaching life begins in earnest,; we are assessing entering kindergarteners. I doubt that I will have time to continue my blog. It took me a major part of today to add these pictures to my blog. It helped me to put closure on my vacation and say "good bye" to summer. I have noticed recently that most of the comments on my blog are from people selling everything from low carb drinks to gaming sites, wedding favors, and online personals. It is insulting to my time to have such parasites attach themselves to my blog. That gives me another reason to discontinue posting.
If you are a truly interested blogger or relative with nothing to sell me, I welcome your comments and thank you for reading.

5 comments:

Tanya Mau-Halsall said...

Beautiful picture!!! (and I'm not trying to sell you anything) (=

Teresa said...

Ah Tanya! Thank you. I just discovered how to add 'word verification'zl to the comments settings so maybe the crank comments will end.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the photos, Teresa. I'm working on ours and after school starts I'm going to quit goofing off and get a few things done, including finishing the trip-post updating.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing all your pictures and stories Teresa! I enjoyed keeping up with them.

Katy said...

Please continue posting pictures even if you don't have time to write. I so enjoy them.