Sunday, July 22, 2007

Seaside, Oregon


Seaside, Oregon
Originally uploaded by mtnester.

Thank you so much to Donna at Quiet Life for encouraging me to try new blogging tricks like this! Just click on the photos if you want to see them larger and you can also look at my photo stream on Flickr. We went to Seaside Wed. through Fri. of last week. We stayed at a condo/motel at the very end of the promenade in Seaside called The Tides By The Sea. We have stayed at The Tides several times over the years, it is our favorite accommodation there. It is nice to be at the end of the 'prom' because all you have is beach in front of you (unless you get a court side room). We had planned on skating on the 'prom' but it was too rainy and windy; I guess it was the end of the typhoon that hit Japan. We had a relaxing time just the same. I had a couple good runs, beach walks are nice even in the rain, and I read the book Water For Elephants (which is an engrossing and fast read).

1 comment:

Donna Boucher said...

You did a fantastic job!
I love your mosaic!

I am trying to make on tonight and am having a hard time with it.
It can't seem to find my flickr photos.

I hope I can figure it out by morning...I wanted to post my Greek Fest mosaic!

Good job!