Sunday, December 02, 2007

December Is Here!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Nothing like a couple inches of snow to usher in the holiday season! I am glad it was a Saturday as I really don't want the school year to drag out in the spring. At the start of all this snow, I was in 'old Burien' and the little specialty shops and boutiques were having their open holiday house and there were carriage and hay wagon rides up and down the street. It was quite picturesque and I sure wish I had brought my camera with me. I just know on Monday the kids in the classroom are going to be full of chatter about this lovely, although wet and brief snowfall. This morning it sounds like rain and looks like sleet coming out of the sky; quite miserable. The Midwest also got snow yesterday but from looking at the news, it probably was a bit heavier and is still around today. Here in Seattle the snow seems like a dream.
Well, time to make some pumpkin bread and then start decorating the tree!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your photo's,& enjoyed your blog very much.

Teresa said...

Thanks Angie! It is always surprising and fun to have new readers.

sarah said...

Hey From NYC! You've got more snow than us. Actually, we had our first fall on Sunday! Love your blog!

Tanya Mau-Halsall said...

Fun to see the snow, but sucks to hear about the flooding!