Saturday, January 23, 2016

Gate Crashers

Yesterday we met up with my sister and brother-in-law in Cancun. They were staying at the swanky Iberostar.  I've never crashed a wedding but paying $85. Per person just to use the pool and get a few free drinks was out of the question. But to be with my sister is such a rare treat and to be with her along the Caribbean; that chance will probably never return. So we crashed and splashed in the pool, walked on the beach, drank Margaritas and played cards together. Can you tell we had fun?


Chris and I felt like we had died and gone to heaven when we got to the condo where we were staying. Just take a look at the bathroom. I didn't have to worry about a dribbly tepid shower here!



Tonight we are in Tulum and I would like to write more about the pothole street where Casa Encantada, our 5 day apartment, is located, or post pictures of the eclectic decor and the beautiful pool and courtyard, or tell you how awesome the grilled fish was at El Camello, but the internet connection is so slow. More writing will have to happen tomorrow.

No comments: