Monday, August 30, 2004

Can't Sleep

It is Monday night and for some reason I can't sleep. While I am wondering what Anna Rae is doing I can't say that I am worrying. I think it must be all the 'to do' lists zipping around in my head as prepare for school to start. But since my a.m. post got zapped off the computer I thought I would try a second time. I wonder, is the cellist girl the one from N.Y. that you were corresponding with before you left home? She sounds quite interesting; I imagine her as the kind of person who never fades into a crowd. Am I right? Anna Rae, it must be very humbling to be literally 'at a loss for words' for you who is such a chatter box. By the way...following up on Sunday's phone call; I did put the agreed upon amount into your account. As to calling card use; I think it best that we always call you because that is cheapest (unless of course something is wrong and then of course you call). Use whatever calling card you get to call friends here in the U.S. occasionally. I hope the cell phone situation works out. That was so nice of Benoit to get you one from his work. Oh, and taking tennis sounds great. Just let us know the cost. Also, do you need to pay for school lunches or do you go home for lunch? Have you been 'clubbing' yet? Be sure to read Chloe's and her mom's blogs. They have been busy writing and A is here! Well, I am sleepier now so I will head back to bed. tomorrow I have meetings all day then the staff is invited to Mr. and Mrs. T's new condo on Alki for dinner. Thanks for making comments on my blog. You're my one and only fan!

4 comments:

Anna Rae said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anna Rae said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anna Rae said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anna Rae said...

hmmm... not sure why that wasposted in triplicate! sorry! love you!