Friday, August 13, 2004

Waiting for Fed Ex

Well, yesterday Fed Ex came and we were not here so today they will make their second attempt and I am staying 'put' until that envelope is in our hands! Anna Rae is off at a friend's garage sale and here sits her 'worrywart mom'. I did enjoy two hours of yard work, pruning bushes, weeding and watering. My one BIG pumpkin is already turning orange. Not like there isn't other stuff to be done; I have grocery shopping for AnnaRae's Bon Voyage Party to be held on Sunday. This party will be mostly neighbors and close friends of AR. She and I both want to get to a bookstore too so that she can get a French dictionary and a coffee table book of Seattle to give to her host family. Also need to make a run for some toiletries. Yesterday I got a new piece of luggage for AR. Now she has 2 BIG pieces,each being 26 inches high. I read the NW airlines luggage requirements and that seems to be ok as long as they stay under 70 pounds each and no more than 62 linear inches which means LxHxW. Hopefully my next posting will tell of the successful arrival of her visa!

No comments: