Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Still No Visa

Didn't sleep much last night. Partly cuz it was so darn hot and then I start to thinking about Anna Rae's Visa; where is it, when will it come, what if it gets here late and on and on. Pointless to worry, how does one stop it? However, Chloe's family does have a nightmare. Check out her mom's (Donna) blog A Whole Year if you want the whole horrid history. Anyway, today the word is that Chloe and her mom and a few other exchange students from around the state have to go to SAN FRANCISCO in person to pick up their visas!! Wow, is this a Rotary and 'The World Is Your Oyster' Travel screw up, or is it indicative about how the Spanish government feels about the USA? Tonight my nightmare will probably be Anna Rae and are are traveling from consulate to consulate in major cities searching for her Visa. All afternoon I have been playing with my photos online and maybe eventually I will understand how to post photos on my blog.

No comments: