Sunday, August 29, 2004

My Day

Well, Anna Rae gets all her 'news' from reading my blog since she isn't getting email at the moment. Therefore, a little bit about my rather boring day (Anna Rae's phone call set aside)... We read the newspaper and drank lots of coffee. I very nearly have finished painting the underside of our deck and the the posts that hold it up. Chris helped me do a little of it today but this has been 95% my job. It looks so neat and bright! I do have to touch up the 'holidays' and put a second coat of yellow on the beam and posts tomorrow when I make yet another trip to McLendons for paint. I vacuumed and dusted all by myself; your room too, AR. I talked to my sister Lynn in Wisconsin TWICE about teacher related stuff. She will be teaching in a middle school for the first time and she probably has as many jitters as Anna Rae. I went to church (someone behind me was way off key in his singing so that took my mind off of AR not being there), came home and fixed dinner (I sit in your spot at the table now, Anna Rae) did dishes, Chris folded laundry and then fell asleep in front of the TV. So now, here I sit. AR, I will deposit moolah in your account tomorrow afternoon, ok?

1 comment:

Anna Rae said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.